Careers With Pilot Dogs
Kennel Technicians Needed!
Are you a dog lover with a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and a passion for cleanliness and organization? If so, you might be the perfect fit for one of our part-time or full-time Kennel Technician positions!
As a Kennel Technician, you will ensure that our dogs receive the best care possible while in our facility, and will support the organizational mission and goals of Pilot Dogs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that our kennel environments and public spaces are cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected regularly to ensure health and comfort for dogs and humans
- Administering medications to dogs
- Feeding, bathing, grooming, exercising, and playing with dogs
- Monitoring and reporting changes or concerns in dog health or behavior to management as necessary
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the Kennel Manager
High school diploma or GED preferred
Must be 18 or older with reliable transportation
Must have the physical ability to work with dogs of various breeds and sizes and to be on your feet for extended periods of time
Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
Previous kennel experience is beneficial but not required
If you're a team player with a positive attitude, please send us a cover letter, resumé, and salary requirements using the "Email Us" button below...we'd love to hear from you!