Opening for Part-Time Cook/housekeeper
Pilot Dogs is hiring for the position of part-time cook/housekeeper. This is a part-time non-exempt position, that will predominantly work Friday-Monday, but may be requested to work other shifts as needed. The ideal candidate will be comfortable around large dogs and have experience working with or around people with disabilities.
Duties for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
• Preparation of meals in accordance with Ohio Health standards and practices.
• Preparing specialized meals for individuals with specific diets.
• Inventorying and stocking food.
• Being in complete charge of the dining room/kitchen.
• Cleaning and preparing the kitchen/dining room before and after every meal.
• General housekeeping duties including, but not limited to; changing bed linens, laundry, cleaning bedrooms and common areas, moping, sweeping, cleaning bathrooms, and whipping down walls.
Successful candidates will display the following abilities:
• Ability to follow directions.
• Communicate with all levels of the organization, including people with disabilities.
• Coordinate with others as needed.
• Organize and plan meals for people with different dietary needs.
If you would like to be considered for this position please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org