Video Submission Requirements
All applicants are required to provide a video submission so that we can better match dogs with students. The video allows us to see navigation skills, pace, physical stamina, and areas of use.
- The video must have sound.
- The video must show the applicant walking a routine route without aid from a sighted guide for about ten minutes. White canes and dog guides are permitted.
- The video must include three to four safe street crossings at intersections, one of which needs to be with a traffic light. Please clearly show the traffic light when recording.
- The video must contain a short clip of both the outside and the inside of the applicant's home and where the dog will live.
- Applicants can use a smartphone to make the video. Submit the video by one of the following formats to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Note: Do not use any uploading service that has a viewing expiration date.
If you have any questions about creating or submitting your video, please send us a message or give us a call and we'll be happy to help!